Samunnat Pashu Prajanan Karyakram

Date : 01/01/2014 - | Sector: Rural

Under this scheme, pedigreed breeding bulls are provided to progressive cattlemen or trained cow servants.
for more information please visit


All types of animal husbandry.


Grant 75 percent for all categories, remaining 25 percent beneficiary share.

How To Apply

Approval of beneficiaries in Gram Sabha. Approval of the approved beneficiaries from the Gram Sabha in the Janpad Panchayat meeting. Obtaining approval in the meeting of the Agriculture Standing Committee of the District Panchayat after the approval of the District Panchayat.
Veterinary Officer / In-charge of the nearest Veterinary Officer / Veterinary Hospital of the concerned district.