Professional Exemption and Disabled Vehicle Allowance

Date : 10/11/2004 - | Sector: Urban, Rural

Government servants can get professional exemption and disabled vehicle allowance by the department concerned if they are 40 percent or more disabled.


Government servant having 40 percent or more disability


Professional exemption and conveyance allowance by the concerned department.

How To Apply

For certificate: Submit Application to the Deputy Director Social Justice and Welfare Betul.